Tuesday

FISHY!! WHY ARE YOU SO FAT, FISHY?!

Yesterday we went to the Fort Worth Water Gardens which was actually pretty neat. Phoenix thought it was a little boring but she did a great job climbing stairs!
Pretty much we just made her stare at waterfalls for an hour...
Then Allen made me climb down into the living whirl pool. Which I did not enjoy...it was as a little freaky for me. Phoenix thought the water sounds were fun :)

And Allen climbed the mountaaaiiinn!!!!!!

This morning I had to go to a laundromat to wash the clothes. Obviously to wash the clothes. Not sure why else I would just go to one...
I got just a liiiiitle bored.....
Moooostache
There is a disturbing resemblance to my little brother here....
BACK OFF!

And my favorite...
TRUCKER HAT!!



This afternoon we went to see the bank about the loan. More shenanigans with the appraiser. Keep that situation in your prayers...
But when we were done we decided to go to the local botanical gardens.
There, we found giant koi fish.


Phoenix was a little nervous about the fish and gave her "all done" signal after a few minutes.
Aaaan to finish the day, Phoenix had her very first ice cream cone. At the best place in the world for ice cream. Braums.

LOVED IT!!!
Loved it so much she couldn't even stay awake for the 45 minute drive home!!

See you all tomorrow!! When I start work...*GULP*
May include picture of me lookin rad in my cami's.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE BEARD ONE!!!!!!!!! This is an epic post. I love everything about it. I hope you are sending the link to this blog to all your family people etc.

    ReplyDelete