Friday

Day two of the Ft Worth partay

Today I woke up at 7:30 (after Phoenix slept through the entire night!) and went to get everyone breakfast...
I got lost. But only for a short time. And I came back with more food than you could believe. I stopped in at a small place called Paris Cafe. It was this cute old style diner that most people sit down in. I asked for a to-go order and get a little flustered when I started ordering and ended up with enough food for 6 adults. Hilarious.

Like a boss.
As thanks for getting them breakfast, Allen and Carol wrapped me up like a burrito, put the sleep number bed on the lowest setting possible and let me take a nap. Phoenix joined me.
We finally left to go have a party-rockin time in Ft Worth!
Then we found kid heaven...
The Mattel headquarters.

Phoenix played with these roaring dinos for a while until the motion sensor "Scaradactyle" jumped out at her and bit her hand. After that she was a little wary of said dinos.
In the end, there was only one thing she wanted...
And it was a hotwheels car.
Best part?
Car's name is "Ultra Rage"

1 comment: